A collection of books by Mawlana Muhammad Iqbal.
- The first deals with and explores the various aspects of Ilham, or divine inspiration.
- The second deals with Kashf, or spiritual unveilings which sometmes occurs with the pious servants of Allah.
- The third treatise concern bay'ah (the pledge of allegiance) and its implications.
- The fourth explores the Islamic perspective on Loans
- The fifth is entitled, The Blessings of Surah al-Sajdah and al-Mulk.
English translation by Mawlana Ebrahim Muhammad (South Africa)